AIM
uhurulol

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

Win

So disgusting, but awesome job.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

OKAY

I guess I'll use these cigarettes I had in my STOMACH!

Serious lolocaust. Awesome. Make a 3rd!

How not to die' How not to die'

Haha

A lot of LOL moments, and all around a pretty original concept, while being very basic at the same time.

Animation was smooth too, and I always loved the black and white stuff. Good job.

Tippy Truck Tippy Truck

Elastomania!

Nostalgic. Good job =)

Gtttatint 3d Gtttatint 3d

Hehe

That was addicting. I enjoyed it. But seriously, I have to know where that music comes from, it's awesome!

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

Wow

Excellently done.

{dj-N} Regret {dj-N} Regret

Hmmmm

So I'm getting rather sick of the dubstep trend overtaking the EDM scene and taking credit away from all the great Trance/etc artists out there. When I saw dj-N, a producer who I've particularly admired for a long time, had released a dubstep song, I must say I was quite skeptical.

After listening to it (and now downloading it) I must say, this is truthfully one of the greatest dubstep songs I've heard in my life. This production blows Flux Pavilion, Excision, Datsik, Nero, Caspa, you name them... out of the water.

Thanks for the breath of fresh air, dj-Nate.

Mau5mate - Rain Forests(OM) Mau5mate - Rain Forests(OM)

I really enjoy this song

I'd recommend lowering the main synth's volume a tad, just to equalize it a bit and get all of the sounds out there instead of it overpowering the rest.

Other than that, this song is an ace, downloading it and listening to it frequently for sure!

(also, yes this is definitely progressive trance more-so than house)

D-Chain responds:

Will do :)
and thanks a bunch for liking it! ^^

Surface Surface

Um first off

Reading the review below, I have to respond with this:

KEEP OF KALESSIN IS A METAL BAND. This is techno. Completely different.

And I have to say that at 1:30 this becomes the most beautiful awe inspiring song ever.